unique water filtration technology
Using unique Disruptor™ filtration technology, VOL® removes more impurities than any other water filter, including chlorine and harmful bacteria.
- Ground-breaking VOL water filter technology harnesses a natural process called electroadsorption.
- The entire width and depth of the water filter media is covered by an electrical charge field, which is activated by contact with water.
- It is the charge field that captures any contaminants in the water, even impossibly small ones.
- That’s why VOL’s Disruptor™ water filtration technology removes more impurities than any other, including activated carbon filters and so-called ultrafiltration media.
Electroadsorption enables the removal of a wide range of contaminants. It also means the water filter media can have larger pores, allowing much faster water flow.
VOL electroadsorption water filters remove viruses and pathogens (including legionella), cellular debris, trace pharmaceuticals, chlorine and particulates.
VOL’s unique Disruptor™ technology improves the safety and taste of drinking water.
- Removes bacteria
- Removes viruses
- Removes giardia and cryptosporidium
- Removes chlorine
- Removes particulates
- Rapid filtration speed
- Long-lasting filter cartridges
Disruptor™ is a registered trademark of Ahlstrom Corporation